Cadence is providing full services via video and phone
Accepting new clients for DBT Skills Groups.
Therapists currently booked. Please check back.
Cadence now serves all of Washington State
New clients should complete the Client Information Form.
If you have questions, please reach out to our Intake Manager.
What We Provide
Cadence is a leader in providing effective evidence-based behavioral health treatments for children, teens and adults.
Services include Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), Family Based Treatment (FBT) for Eating Disorders, Evaluations, In-School Support, Parent Training and Anxiety Skills Classes.
Our Certified DBT Program provides comprehensive treatment that includes Individual Therapy, Skills Groups, and 24-7 Phone Coaching. The full program is available via live video and phone sessions.
What Makes Us Different
Cadence was created to serve families and individuals that want the best possible treatments for their behavioral health issues.
To accomplish this goal:
- As opposed to the traditional model of individual therapists sharing office space, Cadence therapists are members of a fully-integrated team
- Our Clinical Director provides oversight and expertise, including weekly meetings with each therapist
- The full team attends a weekly Grand Round Meeting, sharing expertise and new approaches
- Weekly Consult Groups for the DBT Treatment Team
- Regular Professional Development training
- Collaboration on client cases between therapists to share specific areas of expertise
- Standardized Outcome Measures based on Owl Insights allow both the client and therapist to track progress to specific treatment goals
- Adherence to Evidence-Based Treatments that have been proven to provide the most effective outcomes for clients
- Cadence is a DBT-Linehan Board Certified Clinic serving teens and young adults dealing with high acuity issues, including suicidality and self-harming behaviors